Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Talented Mr. Ripley

The Talented Mr. Ripley screens tonight at 6:45pm at the Toronto Underground Cinema as part of the Seven Deadly Sins Flm Festival.



In a rare occurance I have not seen this film before it screens at the Toronto Underground Cinema. As such, and since it is only screening once, I will be watching it instead of reviewing it.

However, my awesome friend Paulo Kagaoan has filled in for me so there is still a review for you fine people to read. Go check out his blog here and be sure to keep reading him. He writes about a lot of great films on an almost daily basis. Definitely check this one out and be sure to keep reading him. His blog also looks far better than mine. I am envious of his skills to say the least. Not in the Salieri "I heard the voice of God" sort of way. More like, I wish I knew how to master WordPress as well as he has sort of way.

Oh, and go see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment