Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where the heck have you been?

So as you might have noticed, I have just been swamped with work that hit around the time of FanExpo and really isn't letting up leading into TIFF. On top of that, I am scheduled to go in for major surgery on September 21st, which will put me out of comission for about a month, during which time someone else will take over this blog until I have healed up.

In the next week you can look forward to a recap of everything that happened at the Toronto Underground Cinema over the past few weeks, including appearances by Adam West, I Spit on Your Grave star Camille Keaton, a Nerdgasm comedy show, and the Toronto Indie Film Festival (some of the films and shorts will also be written about here as time permits). You can also find reviews for the 15 or so films I will be catching at TIFF starting tomorrow night with my thoughts on Score: A Hockey Musical and I'm Still Here. These reviews will be different in the sense that if they suck, I will actually be able to bash them instead of just saying nice things about the films played at the TUC.

Full disclosure: I have really only disliked one film that I have written about in here. If you go back through my phrasing of some of the pieces, I think you will find it pretty obvious which one it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment