Thursday, August 11, 2011

Freddy Scavenger Hunt Part 1 Trivia Questions

Freddy here! Today marks the first big day where you can come and see me on the big screen in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors and watch as that hack ROBERT ENGLUND takes all the credit for my work. Tickets are still on sale, but I say fuck it! I want the souls of the cheapskates as well as those who want to pay to give me strength.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Read this from the Underground's blogger Andrew Parker and find the answers to the 8 trivia questions I posted below. He helped you more than I would have liked. He was really bold about it, but he won't be for much longer.

2. Follow or pay attention to me on Twitter: @FKUnderground

3. I will give a pair of tickets to Andrew and send him out into the world to do my bidding. When you find out his location from me on Twitter, you freaks have one hour to find him or else no one sleeps! (or in this case, wins the tickets) Meet him armed with the answers to the trivia questions I give you. He will ask you three of them at random. Get all three right, you are going on a dream date with me! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!Go ahead and write down the answers and bring them with you. Daddy can't help you now! I've already posted some clues as to where he will be on my Twitter if you were paying attention... but I will spell it out when it comes time to actually find my errand boy.

Let's get cracking. Here are your first batch of questions related to my first film. Happy hunting. I know I will be...

1. What was the true life inspiration for the story behind A Nightmare on Elm Street?
2. What is the connection between Freddy and the villain from Wes Craven's first film, The Last House on the Left?
3. Why did Wes Craven choose the particular shades of red and green to make Freddy's sweater?
4. What was the only major studio to show an interest in A Nightmare on Elm Street?
5. Freddy's make-up artist David Miller also did the make-up for what famous rock band?
6. Who was it that suggested Johnny Depp audition for his first ever onscreen role as Glen?
7. Robert Englund got an audition for A Nightmare on Elm Street because he didn't get a role in what largely forgotten John Hughes film?
8. The rotating room set used in two of the death scenes in A Nightmare on Elm Street was reused for what other 1984 release?

No comments:

Post a Comment